Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lucid Project: Days 3-6 Lucidity!



It wasn't my intention to group so many nights of dreams like this, but now I think it makes more sense to report progress this way. On night 3 I came down with a cold that got progressively worse and today I am starting to feel better. I remember pieces of dreams on night 3 but my sleep kept being interrupted and I had a horrible nights sleep.

Night 4 I become lucid! This is exciting with only four days into the project and it has been awhile since I can recall any lucid dreams. I know I am not starting this project from scratch. I feel as if I am picking up from somewhere: a natural ability mixed with self training maybe?

The experience was still very vague. I don't remember what, if anything specific, made me lucid. I realized I did not know what to do next. I was tired of walking around town eating at restaurants with money not being an option (what I have done many times in the past). Instead I called up all these famous chefs (identities unknown) and invited them over. I then began walking down this road under construction and fell back into the story line of the dream.

I was walking down a hill with torn up asphalt under my feet 
The bottoms of my feet ached greatly from the ruff terrain
I kept waking up with my feet still pulsing with pain and falling back into the dream

No lucidity nights 5 and 6. The recall of night five was very successful though last night, the 6th night, I had trouble recalling much. Just one dream.

One thing that is puzzling me that I have not experienced before is the amount of dreams I have had in the past week where deja vu, or the feeling I have had this dream before occurs. This experience alone I am familiar with, but not in almost every dream I have felt since starting this project.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.